On 10/6/06, Grant Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why not just make your Person and Organization have address_id fields
> (ie Person belongsTo Address), and forget about the reverse
> association?  Are you ever going to want to load an address with it's
> related Person/Organization, or are you just going to want to load a
> Person/Organization and get the related Address?

Because in my example, I didn't tell you that a Person/Organization
can have multiple addresses.

Or maybe I could solve this with a PersonAddress and
OrganizationAddress based on the same table? However, that would
violate DRY, because those models are going to be very, very similar.

Another idea: maybe I could implement this in a validation?

Martin

--
  Martin Schapendonk, [EMAIL PROTECTED]