Daniel, you are quite right.  Too many late nights for me ...

> It only states that PHPeclipse is based on Eclipse. And it is not
> likely that PHPeclipse is based on the PHP IDE, because the PHPEclipse
> project exists longer than the PHP IDE project.

Anyway, I have no experience with PHPEclipse, and wasn't trying to
criticize it.

This thread is just me sharing my experience.  I don't expect that my
set up will work for everyone and am interested to hear what others are
using :-)

Regards,
Langdon
--