I have a form in which a multiple select list that represent an HABTM
relationship. The select is generated with $html->selectTag() (I
started from a baked controller).

I've got two problems.

First: when a validation error occurs, the $selected array that is
passed back to the selectTag function is  not a named array, but the
selectTag expect a named array since it use array_key_exists to check
for a match. I tried replacing array_key_exists with in_array and that
solved my problem. But I'm not sure this is really a bug. Maybe it's
the data array.

Second: when my main item is saved, the HABTM are not.