Any one know if you can't use a button element to submit an ajax form?
 I have a series of button elements, each containing an image.  When I
click on one of the buttons, I want it to submit the form, using the
value of the button element.  My button tags look like this:

<button type="submit" name="data[Image][id]"
value="<?=$row['id']?>"><?=$pic?></button>

When I use this set up with a normal form, it works just fine.  When I
try it with an ajax form, the form is submited, but it doesn't submit
any data (ie, it ignors the button's value attribute.) Origionally I
thought that maybe my controller code was to blame, but the fact that
no post data is being sent is making me think otherwise.  Any one have
any ideas?

--

Nathan Garza

AshLeaf Media | owner