Thanks for the links. I have followed this tutorial step by step, but
somehow there is a error in my validation rules:

My model:

 var $validate = array(
        'email1' => array('enteredAdress','Enter at least one
contact'),
        'email2' => array('enteredAdress','Enter at least one
contact'),
        'email3' => array('enteredAdress','Enter at least one
contact'),
 );

     function enteredAdress()
    {
        if (($this->email1 != NULL ) OR ( $this->email2 != NULL ) OR (
$this->email3 != NULL ))
              {return true;}
        else
              {return false;}
    }

When I go that page, I get the error: "Warning: Invalid argument
supplied for foreach() in /app/app_model.php on line 72"
What could be my problem?

Thanks

Felix