On 10/17/06, Rodrigo Tassinari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tested both suggestions: using the ajax layout ($this->layout =
> 'ajax' ) and changing the the header to header("Content-type:
> text/javascript");. Both did not work. :(
>
> I know this is happening because of something to do with CakePHP,
> because it works if I just use a regular php file to output the
> javascript, and the code that outputs the javascript is identical in
> both the regular file and in my action/view with cakephp...

Well, I've been able to output content NOT as HTML, so I'd be looking
at my code before I blame CakePHP for the problem.

I think showing the list your code will solve this problem quickly.

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard