Hi LikeSoy,

Never used MS Sql, and I wish I could say something more constructive
than 'bummer'.

If MS Sql doesnt understand OFFSET you could either
Based on the pagination settings, retrieve results i - j from the
complete result set of your find all

or

Find the limits of the result set that you want and add id >=$FirstID,
id<=$LastID to your constraint.

All in all it's not perfect either way, I think the first will be
easier, but with large resultsets might be slow. Ignoring the fact that
both are only eye candy as they cause more DB/PHP work than not using
pagination at all - which is pretty much what it´s supposed to avoid
:).

HTH,

AD7six