On 10/20/06, leo.cacheux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After looking at dbo_source.php, the error is from PHP which cannot
> allow a too big array. Is it possible to render the view in many times
> so I would be able to free memory between each request ?

I don't quite follow your thinking here.  The issue appears to be that
you cannot hold the entire result set in memory without causing PHP to
freak out and use up all the memory available to it.
How would rendering the view multiple times help you to free up memory
between each request?

Could you perhaps use pagination and LIMIT/OFFSET in your queries to
only grab the dataset you actually need to display?  Otherwise I think
you'll still run into the same problem of running out of memory for
PHP to run in.
--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard