Na wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a main site where users login and a lot of sub-site where I want
> to keep data session of the user when he goto their.
>
> So, how to keep same session when redirect to sub-domain ?

If you are using php to handle cake sessions you should be able to get
around subdomain issue by setting value for session.cookie_domain in
your php.ini file

Add your domain prefixed with a "." and don't forget to restart your
webserver afterwards. eg:

; The domain for which the cookie is valid.
session.cookie_domain = .foo.com