From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of VaultedCeilings
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 11:01 PM
To: Cake PHP
Subject: Re: Got the cake blog running but got a "cache" issue ?

It's a permissions problem, open up some terminal application and change
the owner of the tmp (and recurse through sub directories) to whatever
the server is.  In my case (on mac os x) I did the following...

sudo chown -R www:www /path/to/tmp/dir

That should take care of it, if you plan on editing files in that
directory you might consider making the group yourself instead of www.