Hi all.

Based on the CakePHP manual tutorial (appendix B), I've found that if I
changed the table structure for users become like this:

CREATE TABLE users
(
  user_id INT AUTO_INCREMENT NOT NULL,
  user_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
  user_password VARCHAR(32) NOT NULL,
  first_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
  last_name VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY ( user_id )
);

I got an error in my users_controller.php! The error related to the
line which seems like this:

$someone =
$this->User->findByUsername($this->data['User']['username']);

After a few hours (yeah, a few hours if not frustating time) finding
method "find" in Cake-API manual I can repair the error (but I don't
get it through manual). My solution become like this:

$someone =
$this->User->findByUser_name($this->data['User']['username']);

or like this (the other solution):

$someone = $this->User->find(array('user_name' =>
$this->data['User']['username']));

My questions:
1). After all my observation and for I'm being sured, is findByUsername
related to the field's name in my table? So, if my field's name is
user___name then the find method become findByUser___name, isn't it?
2). If yes, is it a "magic" method that Cake provide?
3). If yes, which section in Cake manual and Cake-API manual that
describe this pretty "frustating" method (at least for someone like me
who still new with Cake)?
4). Is that another solution using query method (Model's)? If yes, how
to use that method because I confused how to use it? I try like this:

$sql = 'SELECT * FROM users WHERE user_name =
\''.$this->data['User']['username'].'\'';
$someone = $this->User->query($sql);

but the login page didn't redirect to another page.

Thanks in advance.