Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the query. I got it working.

About your question...It is not necessary to fetch all the data at
once....actually I was expecting a multistep procedure...the way it
will be going to work is that the user clicks on button (title "Show
singers") and then in the view a list all the singers is presented.

Although, I am able to use the above sql query, I am interested in
knowing any simple multistep process. By using multistep process,
probably I can avoid writing SQL query. I really hate writing SQL
queries :(

Regards