I know that in the latest Cake version, you can configure your model to fetch the data in a object-tree (where each object is a real instance of its model class) instead of a associative array. However, I can't find anything anywhere about this!

I've talking to gwoo about this some time ago, he who told me about this new feature, he even has shown me a paste of code on how to do it but I couldn't find it anymore.

Any hints where I could find more information on how to set-up my model to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo.