On 10/25/06, barry_normal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi guys.
>
> Well, php is running fine. I get the welcome screen from Cake okay.
>
> Here's the url: http://192.168.0.2/app/views/posts/index

Well, here's part of your problem.

The URL should be http://192.168.0.2/app/posts/index

Again, I stress, you NEVER access the views directly.

It's always host/controller/action/optional-id

In this case, 'host' is http://192.168.0.2/app

Hope that helps.

/me goes back to being cranky about writing XML parsers for XML feeds
that won't follow their own documentation on what content is presented

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard