More information about the error?

From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gayathiri Balachandran
Sent: 31 Oktober 2006 13:43
To: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Subject: Cake PHP Help

Hello!

Please help me in finding answer to this.

I am new to Cake PHP. I have downloaded the Cake PHP and worked out the example show in the site http://www.sitepoint.com/article/application-development-cakephp. I had done all the coding as per in the example,

             -    Create a table (notes),

-           database.php (app/config),

-           note.php (app/models),

-           notes_controller.php (app/controllers).

Creating *.thtml leads to an error. I just copy the code and save it as index.thtml (app/views/notes) and run in the browser (http://localhost/cake/app/views/notes ), it simply displays the coding.

The database is configured correctly. http://localhost/cake/ shows

"Your database configuration file is present.

Cake is able to connect to the database."

Cake Version: 3632

PHP Version: PHP5

Database: MySQL

Thanks in advance for all your help!!