Hi all,

I am working on my own pagination in my setup. It works on 3 variables:
1. Page no requested.
2. Number of records to be shown on each page
3. Total records for that particular where condition.

Now, the first point is taken runtime. The second point is pre-decided. The
third point is what I use getNumRow() function. The problem is the number this
function returns.

For eg, if there are 40 records on result of any where condition. And we show
10 rows per page. Then, on page one the limit clause will be 0,10. For page 2,
it will be 10,10. And 20,10 and 30,10 for the rest. But, to calculate this I
need to execute the getNumRows() function on each request. But when I do that,
I get 10 as the result of that function. Though, the expected result which
normally mysql returns for SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS is '40'.

Can anybody help me fixing this cakephp bug?

Rishab
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel