> I've put an phpinfo() file into webroot folder and it was accessible with
> http://localhost/projectname/app/webroot/teste.php

your url shouldnt look like that if you have set up your httpd conf
correctly.

http://localhost/projectname/app/webroot/teste.php

should be

http://localhost/projectname/teste.php

or better

http://localhost/teste.php

hosts should look like

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName servername
        DocumentRoot /data/projectname/app/webroot/
        <Directory  /data/projectname/app/webroot/>
                AllowOverride All
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all
        </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

also check you've set correct paths in webroot/index.php

whist this doesnt affect the php issue, it should make the routing behave
better.

HTH