Wow, thanks for your answer Daniel.

It's great, i'll take a look and try it.

> Try defining your test cases, groups, etc. before you build the actual
> application, and not after the app is done. :)

Good advise by the way. Unfortunately i'm already on the run, so i'll
try to make tests for the new features and for the models.

Can you tell us about any good practice? Or some other practical
advise? Something you've expirienced?

I think i'd do TDD just for the Controllers and Models, not for views.
The deal would be to set the mock objects.