Hi Everyone,

I'm really new to cake and was wondering after studying it if this
(project) below is possible (i guess, pretty much believe it's
possible). :-)

Project is divided with sub-projects or modules.

   MAIN PROJECT
      SUB-PROJECTS/MODULES
          - Inventory Management Software
          - TAR (Technical Action Requests) Solutions = import excel
file i think and then when action is confirm it inserts records to the
db (data are pulled from the excel file), export documents into excel/
word format.
           - Document Creator = This is a sub project that will be
able to generate a ms.word doc out from a predefined template that we
will be making. Some parts of the document created is changeable. I
think this is a solution for our prone to error documents we created
are too long and thus we came up into our mind that we can make a web-
app that could put in data and use that data combined with template
and generate a doc file.
                          - Ajax capabilities = This will be my first
time developing a project using cakephp and since I'm a newbie with
cake, i would like to ask if it's easy to integrate with ajax
capabilities and etc.. So sorry about this question.

Thanks much to all of you guys.

Best Regards,
Dorell