Hey guys,

i'm just wondering how you can do a ordinary hasAndBelongsToMany query
with cake without all these dynamic bindings and stuff.

I'm having a gallery to galleryImages relationship but i can't search
for images in a specific gallery over this relationship.
This is maybe because i don't know how because i can't find a
documentation or it's because CakePHP is not able to do it.

Either one or the other way there is a question:
How can i do it?
or
Why is CakePHP not able to do such queries?

Greetings
func0der