Hey there, I have a search box on my cakephp 1.3 site which I've just
converted into being an autocomplete field using the ajax helper. All
works fine but I used to be able to label the field, ie by using this:

echo $form->create("Charity",array('action' => 'search'));
echo $form->input("Charity.charity_name", array('label' => 'Search
for'));
echo $form->end("Search");

I would have my search box with 'Search for' written above it.

Now using the autocomplete helper I use:

echo $form->create("Charity",array('action' => 'search'));
echo $ajax->autoComplete('Charity.charity_name', '/charities/
autoComplete', array('label' => 'Search for'));
echo $form->end("Search");

Unfortunately my adding array('label' => 'Search for') doesn't have
the desired effect. I know there are options available for
autocomplete but apparently label isn't one of them. How can I get my
label back :)

thanks in advance