Hi guys, ...
How Yooo All doinnn...

Trying to migrate from 1.2 to 1.3 and having problem.
I have existing database, tables,... but with no Aros or Acos and it
works perfect with old version.

When I call in default.ctp

<?php echo $content_for_layout ?>

Error: Database table fociki_aros for model Aro was not found.

It's still looking...
And I don't need to have these tables as my script is set it up
without them, or I'm missing something here...

I also have problem finding correct path on the browser... it reads:

http://www.my_domain.com/app/webroot/index.php/policy

Can some one help me,.. what's wrong with this...

thanks
chris