Hi everyone,

I am a new user of the cakephp framework and I find it really amazing for
those who have few knowledge of website construction.

My colleagues and I are working on a project that has to be shown each month
into different languages.
Therefore, we have started to build a multilingual interface with cake i18n
extract shell command.

Thanks to this page :
http://cakephp.1045679.n5.nabble.com/create-po-file-from-database-table-multilingual-l10n-I18n-td1328082.html
create-po-file-from-database-table-multilingual-l10n-I18n  , we have build a
simple interface to facilitate the life of our translators.

However, our website is changing month after month, with the need to
translate the new __('text to be translated',true).

Hence, we have to re-construct the default.pot file each time.

My question :

Is there an App_controller function that can do the shell command : cake
i18n extract shell
If not, does anyone have an idea of how should it be written ?

Thanks in advance.