Hey,
I have spent hours troubleshooting this stupid problem. Tried many
combinations of names. This code gave me a select box with the media
types in the view in version 1.2. In version 1.3 it gives me an empty
select box. By debugging the "$media_types" I can see that the Find
call is getting the correct rows but that's as far as I know how to
debug. Any thoughts?

:::: Controller ::::
$media_types = $this->Media->MediaType->find('list',
array('fields'=>array('MediaType.id', 'MediaType.type')));
$this->set(compact('media_types'));

echo $form->input('media_type_id', array('label' => 'Media Type'));