Make sure your model associations are set up correctly. Your example will only
work if there is a association between Album and Music ($hasOne, $hasMany,
$belongsTo or $hasAndBelongsToMany). If the models aren't directly related or
there are models in between, you can daisy chain the models until you get where
you want to be.

Here's a made up example:
$musics = $this->Album->Artist->Singer->Music->find('list');