I don't think its cakePHP specific really, and its not something I
have done before.

But off the top of my head, it seems it would just be a case of
storing a random value in the DB against the user, and then storing
this in the cookie as well, this would be regenerated each time the
user logs in.

In cake terms, you'd then compare the two in the app_controller, if
they don't match, then log that user out.  (not sure of the best way
of forcing a logout in cake)

Anyway, just my thoughts. Other more experienced cake users may know
of an existing built in method.