Hey guys,

i'm having a formular present on all sites with the action for this
formular located in the beforeFilter function of the AppController.
It's kind of a language switcher. This is because i want to have the
action of that formular set to the current site url.

To create this form i use "$this->Form->create('')" in the view. It is
working just fine with controller actions like "/companies/index" but
with params like in "/admin/pages/display/admin_home" (in this case it
is "admin_home") which is routed to "/admin" it is not working.

This is because the Form-Helper totally ignores the params given to
the method.

I already tried the return value of "$this->Html->url()" as "action"
and/or "url" but because of cake giving this to the
"HtmlHelper::url()" function so it gets double based if the app is
running in a subfolder.

Even though normal users are not allowed to submit a ticket please
submit one for this problem and fix it.

Or if there is a solution please tell me ;)

Greetings
func0der