Hi All,

I have just started with cakePHP, I have been able to get my head
around creating my own modules however I am having trouble with ACL or
role based user account levels. I was wondering if there was somewhere
online a downloaded base install for a web application with cakePHP
and user levels setup. Then I would be able to simply start creating
the custom modules I need without having to worry about the base work.
Ideally I would have liked to set this up myself but time is now short
and I need to get started ASAP.

I found cakeplate: http://cakeplate.posterous.com/launching-cakeplate
which is on the right track but it doesn't have anything such as users
and groups etc that I am looking for.

Thankyou