You can either add a JOIN [1] query for each HABTM association you want to
filter on the pagination find, or BIND [2] the join table models
(ProductsCategory and ProductsColor) to the Product model as HasOne
associations before doing the pagination. Both would require to specify that
the join must be INNER and to group the find results by Product.id.

[1] http://book.cakephp.org/view/1047/Joining-tables
[2]
http://web-development-blog.co.uk/2010/09/14/cakephp-habtm-find-with-conditions-and-containable-behavior/(first
example)