I don't know why would you want that, because that will be a pain in the ass
for the users and there is no way to do it in a bullet-proof way:

- You can check the REFERER provided on each request to ensure that the user
is coming from another page of your server. The problem is that users can
fake or disable the referer to avoid site tracking.
- You can keep a record on session of the URL of the page you just served,
or some kind of token on the URL, but that would mess with tabs or multiple
open windows. Also, the user can disable the cookies.