Thank you Euromark, It's working now.

But now I have other trouble...

I wanna use the Translate behavior in a model... Already create the i18n
table using the console.

I added the below code at model:

public $actAs = array(
                        'Translate' => array('name' =>'tName',
                                                                 'clean_name'
=> 'tClean_name',
                                                                 'description'
=> 'tDescription',
                                                                 'video_id' =>
'tVideo_id')
);

and this in controller (before $this->Article->save()):

$this->Article->locale = 'pol';

But when I create a record in the articles table, CakePHP does not generate
the respective recrod in i18n table.

Have I to setup anything else?

Thank you.

Regards