Hi All,

I have 3 tables, accounts, users, properties. Within the properties
add / edit pages I need to populate two select dropdowns with data
from the accounts table however I am not sure how to go about this.

TABLE INFO (basics)

ACCOUNTS
id
first_name
last_name

USERS
id
username
password
account_id
group_id

PROPERTIES
id
name
staff_id
estate_id

So both staff_id and estate_id need to have selects using the id
first_name and last_name from ACCOUNTS but staff_id will be where
group_id in users equals 3 and estate_id = 4.

The basic SQL should be as follows:

SELECT accounts.`id`, accounts.`first_name`, accounts.`last_name` FROM
accounts, users WHERE accounts.`id` = users.account_id AND
users.`group_id` = 4

Any ideas how I can go about getting this data within my properties
controller? I've googled around but I think I am more confused now
then before.

Thanks