Hi All,

I have setup a file upload feature for my application using the below
plugin. Now that I have the csv uploading using an upload controller
and model I now need to insert the csv into a mysql table. I haven't
had much luck with the samples I have found online. Does anyone know
how I can do this? I can get my client to name the fields however it
needs to be done so that isn't an issue.

MY UPLOADS_CONTROLLER
class UploadsController extends AppController
{

        var $name = 'Uploads';

        // CSV UPLOAD
        // ------------------------------------------------------------------

        function upload() {

                        if (!empty($this->data))
                        {
                                $this->Upload->create();
                                if($this->Upload->save($this->data))
                                {
                                        $this->Session->setFlash(__('The file
has been saved', true));
                                        //print_r($this->data);
                                        $thefilename =
$this->data['Upload']['file']['name'];
                                        echo $thefilename; // the uploaded CSV
FILE NAME!

                                        // TO DO PROCESS UPLOADED FILE INTO
PROPERTIES DATABSE
                                }
                                else
                                {
                                        $this->Session->setFlash(__('The file
could not be saved. Please,
try again.', true));

MY UPLOADS MODEL
<?php
class Upload extends AppModel {
var $name = 'Upload';
var $actsAs = array(
          'FileUpload.FileUpload' => array(
                'uploadDir' => 'files',
                'forceWebroot' => true, //if false, uploads will be saved to

 //the uploadDir as a direct path.

 //default: true
                /*
                'fields' => array(
                  'name' => 'file_name',
                  'type' => 'file_type',
                  'size' => 'file_size'
                ),
                */
                'allowedTypes' => array(
                  'csv' => array('text/csv', 'application/csv')
                ),
                'maxFileSize' => '1000000', //in bytes
                'unique' => false, //uploaded files will overwrite existing
files
                'fileNameFunction' => false, //execute sha1 on fileName if
required,
not though
          )
        );