Hard task you're working on there ;)
I have also think about automatically created views when building the
datasource. That was for filtering document type too, if I remember
well.

Imho, the main point here is that couchDB documents can have so many
shapes and format, that doing a strong ORM over it leads to use schema
and "standard" format in documents, which may be painful :p

Please, let us know how and if there is a way to follow how it's going
on. New ideas or help can be found that way.

Cheers
--
Clément