Mark,

Thanks for the response.  I'll check out Jenkins.

-----Original Message-----
From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-php@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of mark_story
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 11:07 PM
To: CakePHP
Subject: Re: cakephp / tdd / hudson

I've never used cruisecontrol, but Jenkins is pretty simple to setup.
I just use the testsuite shell to execute the tests, as of a mid-cycle
1.3 release the test runner will exit non-zero on test failure which
Jenkins can use to break the build.

-Mark

On Jul 11, 10:06 pm, "Meroe Kush" <whme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone interfaced cake with cruisecontrol/hudson to do continuous
> testing?
>
> I've used cruisecontrol with other frameworks, but can't seem to find info
> on it for cake.  I'll keep hacking away at it but figured I would throw
the
> question out to the community.
>
> Thanks!

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help
others with their CakePHP related questions.