Hello all, i would like to know if there is a way to make
requestAction() only accept call from inside?

I use requestAction to fill <select> tag with <option> element from
ajax, but it is possible to look in the source code and discovery
javascript call: updater(/my_controller/my_options)

If the person copy and paste the url, he/she can call it.

Some of my controller method are protected with permisson, but there
are some that are not, because they have public access in the *create
new login* area.

Thanks in advanced.