I am beginning to rebuild a CMS I've built using CakePHP so that I can
cut down my development and deployment time.  CakePHP is my first
Framework and is the first time I've worked with the MVC Model.

I need help translating my current methodology to CakePHP's format.

Right now everything is organized by Category and then by Tags and
then Post.  However the Tags are specific to each category and each
post is specific to each category and multiple tags can be associated
with each post.

Part of the problem I'm having is correctly relating the Categories
with the Tags & Posts.  I've been successful in either associating the
Categories with the Posts or with the Tags with the Posts or even the
Tags with the Categories but not all 3 at the same time.

Here is a chart that I put together to visualize what I currently do:

http://i.imgur.com/fH2hi.jpg