I've been using the beta since it was released a few days ago and so far no
issues.  I have not done any real meaningful benchmarks, but the application
does feel snappier if that makes sense.

Thanks!

From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-php@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Matthew Kaufman
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:28 PM
To: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: CakePHP 1.3.11 and 2.0.0-beta released

Thank you, I have been waiting for this release

-- Matt Kaufman, 23, NYC
http://mkfmn.com/

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:46 PM, mark_story <mark.st...@gmail.com> wrote:

Generally after a beta any existing functionality should stay the
same.  New features will probably work their way in.  But what is
already there shouldn't change too much unless there are serious
problems.

-Mark

On Jul 27, 5:22 am, Jens Dittrich <jdittr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great Job!
>
> I would like to know if this beta release of 2.0 is also feature freeze or
> are there still things to come?
>
> regards,
> Jens

Check out the new CakePHP Questions site http://ask.cakephp.org and help
others with their CakePHP related questions.