I have the following models:

Profile

Image

Post belongsTo Profile

Profile hasOne Image

When creating a post, a profile and its image can be created
dynamically at the same time. When this occurs, I need to insert into
post, profile and image. Using the relationships, Post->saveAll()
inserts into Post and Profile, but not into Image. I have verified
that the data posted from my form is all there and correct.

Is there a way have the entire nested insert performed using the Post-
>saveAll() and relationships between the models/tables?

Thank you.