Hello.
I need to issue a query like:

select count(id) as total,status from members group by status

When specifying the fields for the model find method I do this:

$fields = array('count(Member.id) as total','Member.status');
$members = $this->Member->find('all',array('fields'=>
$fields,'group'=>'Member.status'));

But the resulting array doesn't put 'total' field within
$members['Member'] but in $members[0]. How should I write the 'total'
field in order to be pushed into $members['Member']?

Thanks in advance