Mikee,

I would love the finished version. I've been looking for the same thing. I you need my help with any of it let me know.

-J

On 11/6/06, Mikee Freedom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

those i already adhere to, and happily so. they're simple and make sense.

i don't want much more than that, only slightly.

everything i have found seems quite extensive, sometimes rigid. I
think the decision has been made to look at both Zend and Pear
standards and come up with an abridged version of both. of course with
the inclusion of Cake conventions.

it will take me a couple of weeks as I'm going to through a chapter or
so a day with the team. if anyone is interested in them I can post
here if you like.

thanks for your suggestion Grant,
mikee