Hi all.
I have a no Model/View controller and i'm trying to send data to it
from a form with POST method. the form is not editable cuz it's not
mine. it's in another website. when I navigate to this public function
via URL, everything is fine. but when I try to send data to it, it'll
give me a 404 error. anyone knows how to deal with this issue?
here is the form:
<form accept-charset="utf-8" method="post" action="/remitments/
testPOST">
... some inputs
</form>

and here is the controller function: