I'm trying to relate the table and Posts_Replies Posts, but I have some
problems ..
Check several times tables, file names and code, but I see no objection to
that.
Search internet, but I can not fixearlo U.u
Even in the inflector.php adds 'post_reply' => 'posts_replies' x just in
case

Q I hope I can help, I'm going crazy!

Undefined property: PostsRepliesController::$PostReply
[APP\controllers\posts_replies_controller.php, line 18]
Trying to get property of non-object
[APP\controllers\posts_replies_controller.php, line 18]

Fatal error: Call to a member function find() on a non-object in
G:\xampp\htdocs\cake\miforo\app\controllers\posts_replies_controller.php on
line 18

Table:
*Posts
*Posts_Replies

Controller PostsReplies
<?
class PostsRepliesController extends AppController
{
var $name="PostsReplies";
var $helpers=array("Html", "Form");
//var $scaffold;

    function add($id=null)
    {
        if(!empty($this->data))
        {
        $this->PostReply->create();
            if($this->PostReply->save())
            {
                $this->Session->setFlash('Respuesta Salvada');
        $posts = $this->PostReply->Post->find('list',
            array(
            'fields'=>'Post.titulo',
            'conditions'=>array('Post.id'=>$id)
            )