hi everyone,

i have the object book with its attribute visible as boolean. i wanna
use pagination and it works except for one thing.

first i did two "this->paginate" in my controller. one with visible
condition true and the other with false. but cake doesnt like two
paginations in one controller.

so i just returned any book, that a user "follows", no matter if it is
set to visible true or false.

controller:
        public $paginate = array('Book' => array('limit' => 1, 'joins' =>
array(
        array(
            'table' => 'books_users',
            'alias' => 'BookUser',
            'conditions'=> array('BookUser.fk_book_id = Book.id AND
Book.locked = false')
        )
    )));

NOW in my view, i want to make the distinction. when the user is
visiting his own profile, non visible books are listed, since these
are his own. if someone visits a another profile, the non visible
books shall not appear.

if ($user['User']['username'] == $this->Session->read('User.username'))
{

     if ($private_books['BookUser']['BooksUser']['visible'] = 'true')
     .......show

     else
     .......dont show

Problem: i cant access the visible field from the pagination array,
that looks like that

[BookUser] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
            [firstname] => test
            [lastname] => user
            [username] => testuser

            [BooksUser] => Array
                (

                )

        )

)
}

so how can i access the visible here? I tried

  if ($private_books['BookUser']['BooksUser']['visible'] = 1)

but it didnt work....

thanks :)