I agree, it rocks (yay, now it's a feelgood topic ^^).

Every time I find myself frustrated because I'm trying to do something
that used to work in 1.3 and doesn't anymore in 2.0, I realize it's
because 2.0 has a way better solution for it. Also I found response
times cut significantly, not only _are_ they faster, they _feel_
faster.

So, awesome work guys :).