Hi All,

I am only new to cakePHP and am learning slowly (but loving it). I
have been given a pre-built class and some basic instructions on how
to use it from our SMS provider (it works very well and easily with
native PHP).

I need to convert the class into something that I can easily use
within cakePHP sites. Am I right in assuming I want to convert it into
a component? If not what would you suggest?

Are there any tutorials around that might help me complete my task? I
presume it shouldn't be too hard at all once I know what I am doing.

Thanks