buyinvite.com.au is searching for a competent PHP Developer with
experience in sites spanning multiple servers.

Our site is built in CakePHP with a MySQL database and is cleverly
cached by memcached. Thus we develop in the MVC pattern.

Notable traits buyinvite.com.au is looking for in a developer:
* Swears by their IDE/editor.
* 'Gets' open source.
* Subscribes to too many RSS feeds.

buyinvite.com.au has a relatively flat structure and you'll be working
in a small team.

Tell us a little about yourself and experiences:
* Share your GitHub account.
* Any good at front end development?
* Spend much time on the command line?
* Craft SQL queries by hand?

Send application attention to Simon: code ( at ) buyinvite.com.au

--
Simon Males