Hello,

in my application there is a part of a code responsible of sending an
emails to my users. It is a loop cycling through the whole database of
users and just sending the email. Also when any email is sent, there
is a copy sent to another email addres. The problem is that some of
the users recieve other content in their email than it is in the copy.

The commands are one under another, so I have no idea why this is
happening:

if ($TestMode == 'live') {   // if not in test mode
               $this->Email->to = $User['User']['username']; //
username - user's email address
               $this->Email->bcc = array(c...@here.co.uk'); // mail to
send a bcc copy
            }else{ // if in test mode
               $this->Email->to = array('sysadm...@hotmail.co.uk',
                                    'sysadm...@gmail.com',
                                    'sysadm...@googlemail.com');
            }
         // Send e-mail to user.
               $this->Email->subject = 'blahblah;
               $this->Email->template = 'my_template';
               $this->Email->sendAs = 'html';
               $this->Email->send();
               $this->Email->reset();

The above code is a part of the loop. But the question is, why some
users are getting another email than it is sent to
c...@here.hotmail.co.uk ? Maybe this problem is of another matter?
Please help!