Hi nola,

I assume english is not your first language as it's pretty difficult
from your question to understand how to help you.

It appears your struggling with the basics of CakePHP so the best
thing to do is read through the book a couple of times and complete
the blog tutorial and you will then know how to create forms

http://book.cakephp.org/
http://book.cakephp.org/view/1528/Blog

HTH, Paul
@phpMagpie