Thanks Ryan :-)

Another question.

All translations are coming from the database.
I thought i would need a helper function, but I don't think it makes
sense to place mysql statements in a helper?

Should I create a own model/controller for the translations?
With a controller function called getTranslation($id) and return the
word string.

But how do I call this controller function from the helper file?

Thanks in advance!!